(1) Kadanjoe Group of Companies has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that the information contained on this website is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication. The information contained on this site is provided for information only, and does not constitute an offer to sell or other professional advice, and shall not be relied on as such.
(2) No representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. Kadanjoe Group of Companies makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update or correct or to provide notice as to any error or omission to information contained on this site. Kadanjoe Group of Companies cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website.
(3) Please contact the relevant senior management team listed on our website or e-mail us at email@example.com should you require any further information. We reserve the right to make changes to the content and materials on this website at any time and from time to time.
(4) This website and the information and materials available through it are provided on an “as-is” basis, and, to the extent permitted under any applicable law, no warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied, is given in respect of such information and materials on this website.
(5) All reasonable precautions have been made to ensure that the content and materials on this website are free from viruses or other materials that may interfere with or damage the operation of a user’s computer system. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage caused by or resulting from interference with or damage to the user’s computer system occurring in connection with the use of this website.
(6) This website may be linked to other websites in which the said website are not maintained by Kadanjoe Group of Companies and Kadanjoe Group of Companies also has no control over the said website. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and the inclusion of any hyperlink to the said website is not an endorsement or verification by Kadanjoe Group of Companies, its contents or its sponsoring organisation. The use of the said website shall be at your own risk.
(7) Neither Kadanjoe Group of Companies or its affiliates nor any of its employees or agents warrant that the said website will be error free, virus free or uninterrupted. They also do not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the said website or as to the accuracy of any information or service provided through the said website.
(8) Under no circumstances will Kadanjoe Group of Companies be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use the said website.
(9) Please note that there is no guarantee that any correspondence sent via email to or by Kadanjoe Group of Companies will be received, or that the contents of the email will remain confidential during internet transmission.
(10) The contents of the Kadanjoe Group of Companies internet site, are protected by various national copyright, trademark, intellectual property and service mark laws. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, wholly or in part in any manner whatsoever any material from the Kadanjoe Group of Companies Website. In particular, you may not: copy, modify, or display the Kadanjoe Group of Companies name, logo, text, or graphic images; redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or content of the Kadanjoe Group of Companies Website using “framing” technology; and modify or use the pages, text, images, or content from the Kadanjoe Group of Companies Website in any way or for any purpose whatsoever without Kadanjoe Group of Companies’ express written permission. Doing so is a violation of Kadanjoe Group of Companies’ copyrights and other proprietary rights. Some images or materials may be protected by trademarks, servicemarks, intellectual property rights or copyrights of other persons or companies.